Welcome to Abilitise Pty Ltd
Marianne Bateup – Director
Professional Coach, Consultant and Trainer with demonstrated success in supporting individuals, teams and businesses to recognise their potential and expand their capabilities.
Along with coaching skills, Marianne has extensive background working across a range of senior functions. With more than 20 years of experience in large, medium and small-sized organisations, her responsibilities have included business advisory services, strategy development and implementation, training development and delivery, and leading change and business projects.
- Diploma of Leadership Coaching & Mentoring (International Coach Federation (ICF) Accredited) – Fire Up Coaching
- Certificate IV in Business & Personal Coaching (ICF Accredited) – Fire Up Coaching
- Coaching Skills for Managers – Sydney University
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – Australian Institute of Management
- Executive MBA – Australian Graduate School of Management
- ICAgile Certified Professional – Software Education Australia Pty Ltd
- Advanced Diploma of Program Management – AGS Consulting and Training / Charter Australia
- Certificate IV in New Small Business – St. George and Sutherland Shire Community College
- Academy of Excellence Dealer Principal Course – Deloitte Motor Industry Service
- Master of Asian Studies – Sydney University
- Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management) – Customer Service Institute of Australia
- Executive Certificate in e-Marketing – University of Technology Sydney & AFA AdSchool
- Political Economics Undergraduate Degree – Freie Universität Berlin
- Registered Profession Publishing Business Manager – Kaufmännische Berufsschule I
Areas of Expertise
Marianne’s professional strengths include strategy design, identifying commercial opportunities, high-level stakeholder engagement as well as building effective cross-cultural teams, which she draws on to support individuals, teams and businesses to achieve personal and organisational excellence.
Abilitise Pty Ltd are working together with a team of highly qualified Coaches, Consultants and Trainers, ensuring successful service provision as per requirements.